Kyodo Honcho Assoc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Society”) shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the Guidelines on the Protection of Personal Information, and other related laws on the protection of personal information regarding the handling of personal information acquired by the Society.
- Safe management of personal information
- The Society shall take appropriate organizational, physical, human and technical measures for the protection of personal information, and to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of personal information handled by the Society, and other safety management of personal information. And take necessary and appropriate measures.
- Compliance matters such as acquisition of personal information
The following matters shall be observed for the acquisition, use and provision of personal information by the Association.
- 1. Acquisition of personal information
- The Society is a general user of the Site (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) or the Site as long as it is necessary for the operation of the Internet-provided site (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”). The personal information pertaining to the user or publisher may be obtained from the person who advertises in (hereinafter referred to as “publisher”).
- 2. Purpose of use of personal information
The Association will not use personal information acquired by the Association beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purposes set forth below, unless otherwise required by law or with the consent of the principal.
- i. Operation, maintenance and management of this site
- ii. Provision and introduction of services through this site
- iii. Questionnaire for improving the quality of this website
- 3. Provision of personal information
- The Association will not provide personal information acquired based on the consent of the principal to a third party without the prior consent of the principal, unless otherwise specified by law. In addition, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of personal information at the request of the person, or notification of the purpose of use will be done in accordance with laws and regulations, and opinions and consultations will be appropriately handled.
- Changing the purpose of use of personal information
- As a general rule, the Association will not change the purpose of use specified in the previous paragraph, except when the consent of the person is obtained in advance. However, this does not apply if the purpose of use after the change is publicly disclosed in advance as long as it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use before the change is reasonably relevant.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
- When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, the Society has been entrusted so that its eligibility will be fully examined and the safety management of the personal information entrusted with the handling will be carried out. We will perform necessary and appropriate supervision of the person.
- Improvement and review of handling of personal information
- The Society will carry out inspections regarding the handling of personal information, management systems and initiatives, and will continually improve and review them.
- Disposal of personal information
- When the necessity of personal information is lost in light of the purpose of use of personal information, the Society shall delete or discard personal information, which is necessary and appropriate to prevent dangers such as external loss. Depending on the method, we will do as much as necessary to carry out the work.
- Contact for handling personal information
- The Association will establish the following contact person and person in charge of handling personal information.
- Kyodo Honcho Assoc.
- 1-17-12 Kyodo, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo 156-0052
- Person in charge of personal information and consultation: H.Saito
- info [at] kyodo-honcho.com
* Please change [at] to @